All content and content components contained in APKGUY.COM are sent to APKGUY.COM via email or are readily available in various places on the Internet and are believed to be publicly available. Under the US Copyright Fair Use Act, any published content (including Images and Videos) is believed to be published by our rights.
Official DMCA Copyright Infringement Notice
Our website, APKGUY.COM, is located in 17 U.S.C. Compliant with §512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). Responding to a report of potential infringement and taking appropriate action under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and all applicable intellectual property laws is the foundation of our policy.
If your copyrighted content or material has been published on APKGUY.COM, or if you have been given link access to your copyrighted content and you wish to have this related content or material removed, you must contact us in detail, describing the information described in the section below. We would like to inform you that if you misrepresent in any way the information that you think violates your copyrights in the materials, listed and published on our site, you will be liable for possible damages (including attorney’s fees and all costs that may arise). If you encounter such a situation, we recommend that you first contact a lawyer and seek legal assistance.
Your copyright infringement claim must include the following information and elements:
- Provide evidence of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right for which the infringement is alleged.
- Provide us with your complete contact information (including a valid email address) so we can contact you.
- You must describe in great detail the copyrighted document, document, or content that is considered and claimed to be infringing, and you must share with us a minimum search term in which the relevant content appears clearly in search results within APKGUY.COM.
- A statement by the party making the complaint that you believe in good faith that the use and publication of the content or material due to the complaint is not authorized by the right owner, agent, or law.
- A statement that the relevant information contained in the notification is correct that the complaining party is liable to perjury and that it has the authority to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly violated.
- It must be signed by an authorized person who has the right to act and act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please send your notification regarding the violation notification via the Contact Form. Contact Us
Please allow us a day or 2 to receive the email response. Please note that sending your complaint via email to the Internet Service Provider or similar parties will not speed up the response to your request, and if the complaint is not filed properly, there may be a delayed response.